Monday 1 August 2011

Back to school

My little little is starting school in two weeks!! She looks completely adorable in her little uniform. Part of the summer uniform is a sweet little red and white gingham dress. So I made a few little hair accessories to match.




Just a little headband, I covered with gingham ribbon and added a simple little bow.



Something a little more "fancy"


I think this one is my favourite.



A little clippy for the hair up days.

I love that she can take a little bit of Mum with her.

These are so adaptable annd could be made in any colour combinations to match any uniforms. Perfect!

3 comments:

  1. Mrs Peat you are a genius!! These are just brilliant! xxxx lots of love xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely! (The site and the clips/hairbands)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG OMG OMG!!!!! this font is perfect! The layout is perfect!!!!!! you've cracked it! Don't change a thing now!!! LOVE IT!!!! XXX

    ReplyDelete